Second 3.7 now in the driveway - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

My MT82 was notchy in the earlier mileage, but has broken in nicely (@28K). I would recommend getting a shift bracket for aggressive shifting though. It's funny how folks say that the MT82 is the weak link, but then some high HP MT82 stangs are still running strong (10 Second MT82 5.0 for example).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

I wish I knew about your fx4. That's what I want.

PONY Member

I will just say my new black V6 2014 with the MT82 is flat out awesome. Night and day from my 2011 V6. Traction is my biggest issue. I know this sounds stupid but it seems almost as fast as the 11 GT I had. Already 31+ MPG Highway at 1,200 miles. Better then my 2012 Fusion at 75MPH. all for 21400 out the door, Base v6 wih techand sync. 19,400 Before TTL

2014 Black 3.7 6M. 20 inch black bullets, Pypes Axle back, matte black super snake stripes, next up JLT intake.
2011 Mustang 5.0 Race Red. gone and was sick
2011 Mustang 3.7, gone sold 3 times since, that I know of.

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaV6 View Post
My MT82 was notchy in the earlier mileage, but has broken in nicely (@28K). I would recommend getting a shift bracket for aggressive shifting though. It's funny how folks say that the MT82 is the weak link, but then some high HP MT82 stangs are still running strong (10 Second MT82 5.0 for example).
Mine is smooth as butter and nice and tight. Oh Yeah she is! The MT-82 feels much improved in the V6. I also will not shift into 5th or 6th gear until warm as Ive been driving 6 speed autos and they want shift into those gears untill at 185 degrees or so.

2014 Black 3.7 6M. 20 inch black bullets, Pypes Axle back, matte black super snake stripes, next up JLT intake.
2011 Mustang 5.0 Race Red. gone and was sick
2011 Mustang 3.7, gone sold 3 times since, that I know of.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboneguy View Post
Hey 13V6PP, PM me if you want to experience just how different the 12 trans shifts with a tune, I'm in Charlotte too.
Cool I will do that when we have some spare time, my wife would most likely be interested too

2013 V6 Performance Pack - Stock..... for now

2013 V6 Base Performance Pack - Stock..... for now
2012 V6 Premium - GT front swap..... more to come
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page