New Stang, did I get a good deal? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

AmericanMuscle is a really good site. The have a large selection, free shipping and will price match if you find it cheaper elsewhere. Once you have 50 posts here, you can PM one of the AM guys and they'll give you a discount code. Also, they have sales all the time so if you know what you want and are not in a hurry, you can try to wait for a sale. I got my CAI / tuner on a really good sale + they took the forum discount off as well. Check out the sponsors section on the forum.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Brand new? Good deal

Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2521 View Post
Most likely first mod will be CAI + tune, and then maybe some axle backs. What is a good site for mods?
Congrats on your new Mustang! I would say it sounds like you got a good deal too. Also, good choice in color, DIB is one of my favorites.

MustangInTexas says it all. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc., about our parts, shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions. Plus, stay active on the forums and you'll soon be eligible for our forum discount code!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangInTexas View Post
AmericanMuscle is a really good site. The have a large selection, free shipping and will price match if you find it cheaper elsewhere. Once you have 50 posts here, you can PM one of the AM guys and they'll give you a discount code. Also, they have sales all the time so if you know what you want and are not in a hurry, you can try to wait for a sale. I got my CAI / tuner on a really good sale + they took the forum discount off as well. Check out the sponsors section on the forum.
Thanks for the recommendation buddy!

Shane

Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
Congrats on your new Mustang! I would say it sounds like you got a good deal too. Also, good choice in color, DIB is one of my favorites.

MustangInTexas says it all. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc., about our parts, shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions. Plus, stay active on the forums and you'll soon be eligible for our forum discount code!

Shane

Thanks for the recommendation buddy!

Shane
Thank you, I actually owned a 2010 mustang GT back in the day and got a cai + tune from you guys so I am well aware of what you offer. Thanks thought for the invitation and shout out too!
Apprentice

Wink

The best deal is a used car deal!

I paid 18k (CAD) before taxes on a used 2011 premium with ton of options and with 50,000km on the odometer. Check my sig for full options.

Now THATS a good deal (At least in Canada lol).

Mind you I just dropped like 2k on mods already...lol

2011 V6 6MT, Kona Blue, Premium, heated Saddle leather, 3.31, HID
***Procharged***
Mods: AIRAID CAI, Bama, Magnaflow Street CB, BBK S. Headers, BBK Catted X-Pipe, BBK 73TB, Strut Tower Brace, SR Springs 1.5, Koni STR.T Shocks/Struts, Bumpsteer Kit, Panhard Bar, LCAs, PowerStop Brake Kit, Black MGP Caliper Covers, GT500 Rear Diffuser, Roush Side Splitters, Stillen Front Chin, 30% Tint, LEDs, Black Super Snake Stripes, Polk/Alpine, Audio Control LC7i, RF 10" Sub, 19" Staggered AMRs
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-07-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

I personally hate buying used cars only because I like to know what has actually happened to a car before I take ownership of it. This is my first time I have ordered a car so im pretty excited about it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page