JLT vs bbk cai questions?! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

JLT vs bbk cai questions?!

I was wondering what is best between the 2.... I am trying to copy cannonballers build. But I see that there is a sweet package deal for the bbk throttle body and intake. Should I just get a tune and then that package? Or so the jlt/sct tuner package from American muscle.

2014 Oxford white 5.0 muffler deletes, motiv maranello wheel and nitto nt555s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7Demon View Post
I was wondering what is best between the 2.... I am trying to copy cannonballers build. But I see that there is a sweet package deal for the bbk throttle body and intake. Should I just get a tune and then that package? Or so the jlt/sct tuner package from American muscle.

i dont like the heat shield with either of them, id go jlt if i had to choose between the two. the bbk looks really cheap in person. since you were looking at the bbk though, id look around for the afe power like mine. best heat shield out there and biggest and highest flowing filter as well.

2013 Performance Pack, MCA, Leather Recaro's, NAV
Steeda Cold Air Intake | BBK Throttle Body | Steeda Shifter Bracket | Whiteline Transmission Mount | Magnaflow Street Catback Exhaust | Tuning Super Store Tuned on a Diablosport Intune i1000 | Eibach Sportline Springs | Koni Sport Dampers (Yellow) | Whiteline Lower Control Arms

Team Magnaflow | Team Road Race Motorsports
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013
BOSS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7Demon View Post
Both of these intakes are going to do the trick for you! It really comes down to what intake you like better, all of the top CAI's are going to make within a few horsepower of each other (JLT, AIRAID, SR PERFORMANCE, BBK etc..)

I would take advantage of the BBK TB and Intake combo deal right now, throw in a Bama Custom tuner and you're in for a big surprise! You'll notice big gains in power, torque, acceleration, drive ability, gas mileage, throttle response and much more..

This is just my recommendation. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan

Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thanks guys. Ill check out the afe one also.

2014 Oxford white 5.0 muffler deletes, motiv maranello wheel and nitto nt555s
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013
PONY Member

2013 Performance Pack, MCA, Leather Recaro's, NAV
Steeda Cold Air Intake | BBK Throttle Body | Steeda Shifter Bracket | Whiteline Transmission Mount | Magnaflow Street Catback Exhaust | Tuning Super Store Tuned on a Diablosport Intune i1000 | Eibach Sportline Springs | Koni Sport Dampers (Yellow) | Whiteline Lower Control Arms

Team Magnaflow | Team Road Race Motorsports
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2013
Apprentice

Sent you a pm 3.7 Demon.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2013
PONY Member

isnt the spacer a paper weight? JLT makes this biggest power with other mods if I remember reading the fast guys mods correctly.

2014 Black 3.7 6M. 20 inch black bullets, Pypes Axle back, matte black super snake stripes, next up JLT intake.
2011 Mustang 5.0 Race Red. gone and was sick
2011 Mustang 3.7, gone sold 3 times since, that I know of.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page