Rocker Panel Blues - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-16-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Rocker Panel Blues

So I went to jack my car up to look at something and as I was jacking it up the jack slipped and punched through ripping off the front driver side rocker molding and bending some small thin metal piece, it turns out I didn't have the jack seated quite right luckily the plastic molding covers up the damage, so I was wondering if there us a certain part number I can look up to get that fixed? Could I fix it or is this something a experienced mechanic should tackle.

2011 V6 Black Mustang Automatic: Magnaflow Competition Series Cat-Back Exhaust, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights, Raxiom Smoked Aero Tail Lights, 93H-R3.1 Bama tune, BBK Long Tube Headers, BBK Catted X Pipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-16-2013
Apprentice

Always expect something to go wrong when working on your vehicle lol, it will never fail.

as for your problem two things:
1-can you take a picture for us?
2-here is a link that may be able to provide you additional help to pinpoint the part and purchase direct from ford.

AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake Parts (previously Tousley Ford Parts)

All the best!
-Gee

2014 Oxford tri-pedal 3.7L- Airaid CAI, BBK TB, Barton 2-post Bracket, AM Short Shifter, DSS Driveshaft, BBK Shorties, Lethal O/R H-pipe with HighFlow Cats Installed, Vibrant Resonators, MagnaFlow Comp Axlebacks.
TRACK PACK WHEELS!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

I post pics I can't take them at the moment since its dark.

2011 V6 Black Mustang Automatic: Magnaflow Competition Series Cat-Back Exhaust, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights, Raxiom Smoked Aero Tail Lights, 93H-R3.1 Bama tune, BBK Long Tube Headers, BBK Catted X Pipe

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Here are some pics

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-21-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Are the picks not good enough

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page