Supercharged completely built revival - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Supercharged completely built revival

so my last thread got locked because people were asking for parts but turns out im too deep to get out of building this car so i'm in this thing about 15,000 no and here's whats been completed
custom valve springs
Camshafts (built) this took a while
intake manifold and head ported
P1 too D1 swap
Fuel system (headache)
And as far as whats left there's just getting a block built, Which mind you its winter so everyone's getting there toys made and then everything will be put together my guess is mid January i will have the worlds built reliable procharged 3.7. After that settles theres one thing too do which i rather do sooner then later i need to find a gt500 trans to support record attempts. The power the car puts out all depends on the trans and the mt82 as we all know is a piece. of. ****.

Thats all for now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013
PONY Member

I need to see and get this car on film one day!
That sounds so awesome.

13 V6 Premium Deep Impact Blue/White Stripes/Charcoal Black, Auto, 202A Pony Package, Comfort Package,Security Package
Mods: Factory Engine Cover, Ford Strut Tower Brace, RTR 19in wheels, Nitto Nt55,, Ford All-Weather Mats, Gt LED Grille, Airaid CAI, Borla Atak AxleBacks, GT500 Style wing, Adaptive Shifting Pigtail, Koni Yellows, Steeda Adjustable Camber Plates, and Eibach Sportline springs,BBK Ceramic Shorty Headers, MPT 92 Octane Tune, DSS Driveshaft, Ford 3.73 Gears, Brembos
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013
Apprentice

Someone just did a tremec on their v6! There is hope for a better trans!

FRPP 3.55 - DSS driveshaft - LMR SVE Drift 19x9.5 - Falken FK452 275/40/19 - Eibach Sportlines - Airaid Intake - Bama Tune

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2013
Apprentice

I cannot wait to see this car in action, do you have a you tube page?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

i dont have a youtube page but i'll post the videos here when its running as of 11/25/13 we are possibly putting a 6060 in the car
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

and waiting to see what mmr will say on the forum post where i said how long i waited for the rods/crank/pistons aswell as wondering wherethe hell the other 50 cars are haha
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2013
Apprentice

I was talking to a guy who ordered mmr forged rotating assembly and he said he took 10 weeks to get. I might look for other options if it takes that long.

FRPP 3.55 - DSS driveshaft - LMR SVE Drift 19x9.5 - Falken FK452 275/40/19 - Eibach Sportlines - Airaid Intake - Bama Tune
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2013
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime5 View Post
I was talking to a guy who ordered mmr forged rotating assembly and he said he took 10 weeks to get. I might look for other options if it takes that long.
That's not half bad! Took me about 15

2012 Black 3.7L
=Performance Package

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page