Got my 2011 5.0 Mustang! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

haha thats better than 70% in CA!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie
5.0L Member

Congrats, are smoked lenses and blk wheels in your future?

SOLD - 2005 4.0literV6 procharger intercooled S/C 10lbs psi, Ford Racing 4.10gears, JBA Headers, Magnaflow true dual exhaust, blk Bullit replica wheels, Eleanor hood and front fascia.

1985 5.0 GT mostly stock except for headers and exhaust.

2011 Grabber Blue GT/CS sound tube uncorked, C&L CAI, SCT mailorder tune, Magnaflow Xpipe and Street Series Catbacks.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

The plan: Black side scoops with thin red leading edges, black 1/4 window louvers with thine red leading edges, ped spoiler with trailing red edge, and powder coating my stock tires black with red interior!! BAM!!

Rookie
5.0L Member

Sounds like fun.

Whenever my car shows up, I'm going to widen the stock wheels, powdercoat them black and drop it an inch.

SOLD - 2005 4.0literV6 procharger intercooled S/C 10lbs psi, Ford Racing 4.10gears, JBA Headers, Magnaflow true dual exhaust, blk Bullit replica wheels, Eleanor hood and front fascia.

1985 5.0 GT mostly stock except for headers and exhaust.

2011 Grabber Blue GT/CS sound tube uncorked, C&L CAI, SCT mailorder tune, Magnaflow Xpipe and Street Series Catbacks.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFlyBoy165 View Post
Well boys and girls I got my 5.0 and it was quite a stroke of luck. I was playing around at my ford dealership in March and we put a hypothetical order in and then I order an actual one in May. Well, my truck broke down and I had to buy a vehicle so I purchased one(GT premium) in Denver. I felt like the dealer was trying to screw me (and I was right) so I opted out before it was finalized. Turns out they never cancelled the order for my base GT with 3.73s! and it came in today to everyones surprise! Well, I bought it and I am infinitely more happy than I was was with the premium. If you're getting a GT get the 3.73 gears so you can FEEL THAT HORSE POWER, there is a difference (3.31, 3.55, 3.73). GREAT CAR especially for a grad gift to myself see you guys in traffic court! *crosses fingers*

Edit: BTW I don't know if it was my imagination but this base GT sounds MEEEAAAANN!! maybe it was the gear change, but I', not easily impressed by stock exhaust but this set will do until that annoying warranty wears off!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Grats on the car, and grats on graduation! I'm guessing from your profile that your a zoomie. My black '11 GT premium with 3.73s is on the way, and I'm from the class of '97. Not a day goes by that I don't reminisce about my Academy days. A place and people that you will never forget.

CS14 - Cobras
CS32 - Roadrunners

2011 GT Premium
Black/Black w/400A package
GT500 Front Fascia w/BMC Extreme Customs carbon fiber Black Mamba Hood
3.73s, manual, HIDs, Brembos
FRPP/Whipple 624 HP kit, Whipple 123mm Crusher Cold-Air, Kooks LT Headers w/Off-Road Connector
565 WHP / 465 WTQ Mustang Dyno
583 WHP / 480 WTQ DynoJet
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFlyBoy165 View Post
The plan: Black side scoops with thin red leading edges, black 1/4 window louvers with thine red leading edges, ped spoiler with trailing red edge, and powder coating my stock tires black with red interior!! BAM!!
Hey Flyboy, I got a former football player of mine at the Academy named Evan Twohig. Did you happen to dog him out? Here's hoping!

Larry - SGM (Ret) US Army

2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible
Kona Blue, Stone Leather, Stone Top
6 Speed Auto, 2.73, Comfort Pkg, etc
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

CS-20 (Tough 20 trolls) to CS-40 (Warhawks)! and yeah graduation was intense and now that it's gone I realize that the thunderbirds fly entirely too fast to enjoy the moment lol and I was in 40 when Evan came through as a freshman. Quiet dude; didn't get into too much trouble. Ended up being a lil small to play safety (I think he was a safety) at the level; good kid though.

Fast Neat Average...

P.S. To all the grads out there: excuse my being extra HOOAH, it's only been a few weeks out for me hahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page