My Current Status = "Awaiting Shipment"!!! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Wink My Current Status = "Awaiting Shipment"!!!

Please come home to daddy!

I should curb my enthusiasm. Some customers say they were in this status for a while.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010
Apprentice
2.3L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

How'd you find out your status?

Grabber Blue 2011 GT 401A w/ 3.73s, Brembo package, 6spd manual, security package, & spoiler delete
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Called ford customer service and gave them my vin. My dealer is at training this week.

Fords #1 (800) 392-3673
pick option 4

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010
Rookie

Mine's been in this status for two months, but at this point I imagine they've resolved whatever manufacturing process problem was causing cars to be held, so they probably ship about as soon as they get off the line now. I do consider it a little bit frustrating that my car may end up getting to me significantly later than people who ordered a month or two after I did (assuming I don't cancel my order before it ever gets to me). But I suppose that's life.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010
Rookie

My Konablue Gt w/brembos and 3.73's has been built since April 5 and is still awaiting shipment. So dont hold your breath!!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My Konablue Gt w/brembos and 3.73's has been built since April 5 and is still awaiting shipment. So dont hold your breath!!
Damn that sucks!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010
Apprentice

My current status is im not waiting no more my dealer got in a kona blue stage 1 roush and pulled the trigger on that one and like they say you will be happy when you get it. Had a race red on order since 2/9 still on 51 paid about 6 grand more but it is awsome #14 stage one built
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010
PONY Member

Good for you, now let's hear how you like it ? Waiting to hear you feelings, even with the wait that no longer matters.

2011 GT Premium, Sterling gray/ black interior,
400A, HIDs, security , comfort
louvers, scoops, rear cover,MRT struts
19" nickel lustre wheels, GT500 mufflers
3.73, 6 sp manual, CDC Classic chin, smoked corners
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010
PONY Member

Ordered mine 2-12 built 4-5 just delivered yeterday 6-7!

Hang in there guys if i got mine as long as i waited i'm sure they are moving now!

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knk11stang View Post
Ordered mine 2-12 built 4-5 just delivered yeterday 6-7!

Hang in there guys if i got mine as long as i waited i'm sure they are moving now!
Any signs of it sitting?

2011 V6 Premium Convertible, Race Red, Black Top, Charcoal Leather, Auto, Pony Package, Security System
Ordered 04/12, Window Sticker 06/04, Built 06/09, On a Train 06/11,
ETA 06/26, Delivered 06/26, Picked up 06/29
Apprentice

I got the same status update that you did on the same day! Lets hope our cars get here POST HASTE!

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - Mf47 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jun-08-2010, 11:05 ET

GT/CS Race Red M/T

-Glass Roof
-Security package

Delivered 6/21, first day of summer
PONY Member
S197 Member

Just called today and the lady told me it is awaiting shipment, and that they are on hold right now due to the new engine. She said call back in a few days to get an updated status.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Just called today and the lady told me it is awaiting shipment, and that they are on hold right now due to the new engine. She said call back in a few days to get an updated status.

Those reps do not know anything. and i find it hard to believe the rep would have kept their job if they told you that the 2011 was on hold due to the new engine.
PONY Member

Quote:
Any signs of it sitting?
You could tell that it was sitting 4 a while.The dealer did wash it & they did a decent job.However i can be really anal when it comes to cleaning a car.Main reason for this is because i owned a showcar for 24 yrs.Which by the way i sacraficed to buy the 2011 5.0!

I will go over the car with a fine tooth comb in every area until i'm satisfied it's clean enough!I still have some polishing to do!

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page