Whats your favourite Upgrade? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017 Thread Starter
Rookie

Question Whats your favourite Upgrade?

Hey everyone I have just recently got a 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost and I was wondering what are your favourite upgrades you have seen or you have installed on your own Mustang. I haven't done in depth research into performance parts so if you know of anything that can add even more power, post post post!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Not a power adder but my first and favorite mod is always exhaust.

Engine mods - all stock, trust me, wanna run??!!!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-2017
Rookie

Also not a power adder, but hands down my favorite modification so far is my blow off valve. every time you take your foot off the gas, you get that iconic PSSSSSSSSST sound and it still never fails to put a smile on my face, and it turns heads. its loud and fun and seperates your car from a crowd while driving. its all about smiles per gallon.

Treat your car great, and your girl better

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017
Rookie

The Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller. Takes away the lag off the line and just makes ur car a little quicker. No HP addition, it's just quickness. Also, if you can, paint the calipers. It's a badass look and it's cheap as a DIY. Especially if you have black rims. Throw some red or gold on the brake calipers...mmmmm. Hope this helped

2016 Ecoboost
Black on Black
Custom Brakes
AIP Racing
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018
Apprentice
2.3L Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

This thread seems like a logical place to comment...

The last time I was in Mustang World (2007), the logical first mod was a high-octane tune and a CAI. However, on the Ecoboost, the consensus seems to be that Ford has already given us a 93-octane tune that automatically steps back on 87-octane if knock is detected. Anyone have any real-world experience on an aftermarket tune and CAI?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018
Rookie

I just put a C&L CAI on my wifes 2015. Sounds like a shop vac when the hoods open which is awesome and it has significantly better throttle response. Not alot of hp gain but its quicker. If doing upgrades on steps this should be the first IMO. I'm not a gearhead by any means and i put it on in under an hour. Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
upgrade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in