Ford Mustang Forum banner

People always bright light flash me

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Lime1GT 
#1 ·
I have a 16 GT and every night I drive I am constantly bright lighted by people that think I have my brights on. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#2 ·
The new headlights are so much brighter. I sometimes want to blink at oncoming cars, until I realize that they just have brighter lights. I'm sure this is a common issue.

#3 ·
I have the same problem. If they flash me once, I do nothing, if they keep flashing me, then I hit the brights for a second. The thing is that most of the ones flashing me have HID lights as well.

#5 ·
I wonder if they need to be aimed a little lower?

Yes the new HID lights are very bright, but they still shouldn't be blinding oncoming drivers.

Reactions: huberoy123
#6 ·
Sometimes I get flashed at night when I have my lows and fogs on at the same time, and this is a 2005 GT with the factory QH bulbs. Some people just like to micromanage everyone else. They have to be in charge of something, anything, all the time. Ignore them. Don't flash back. No point in two blind drivers. Besides it's a hefty fine for flashing at night.

I get flashed a lot in the daytime too, on the freeway and back roads. The Universal State Trooper Ahead Warning, which is a HUGEOMONGOUS fine in Florida.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.