CJ Pony parts vs American Muscle - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Going to put that customer service to the test tomorrow. Got charged twice for a part, and is really going to screw me if it isn't fixed tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Garage
im fron Denver and i have ordered from both vendors. modified my 14GT with a lot of parts but mostly with AM. now i have an S550 and have parts ordered already from AM. I go to AM a lot for parts because even during browsing a part a mustang expert can help/chat with you immediately which for me is very usefull. Pricing wise i think are the same. delivery also is the same.

2016 Mustang GT Magnetic Metallic Performance Package
Roush Axleback, Ford Racing X Pipe, VOGTLAND SPORT 1.3"drop. Ford Performance Short Shifter, Steeda Cold Air Intake, Steeda Tune. 305/30/20 265/35/20 Nitto NT555 G2
2014 Mustang GT
K&N CAI, BAMA TUNE, Barton Short shifter & Bracket, Roush Axleback, Roush Front chin, Side splitters, Rear splitters. Ford Racing Springs. PP 19x10 rear 305/30/19 PP 19x8.5 255/35/19 ----SOLD----
Rookie

Just ordered from American Muscle. All parts were in stock and will ship on Monday. Great customer service. Thank you Alex and AMerican Muscle.

Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorstang23 View Post
Going to put that customer service to the test tomorrow. Got charged twice for a part, and is really going to screw me if it isn't fixed tomorrow.

Gator - I'm happy that we were able to work through that again. Pending charges right!?

Alex

Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamboRL View Post
im fron Denver and i have ordered from both vendors. modified my 14GT with a lot of parts but mostly with AM. now i have an S550 and have parts ordered already from AM. I go to AM a lot for parts because even during browsing a part a mustang expert can help/chat with you immediately which for me is very usefull. Pricing wise i think are the same. delivery also is the same.
Hey Tambo - Thanks for the feedback here. Don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have any questions at all on parts for the S550!

Alex
tamboRL likes this.

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloScooter View Post
Just ordered from American Muscle. All parts were in stock and will ship on Monday. Great customer service. Thank you Alex and AMerican Muscle.

Slo - Thanks for the love and support it's greatly appreciated!

Let me know how everything worked out and if there's anything else I can help out with.

Alex

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Gator - I'm happy that we were able to work through that again. Pending charges right!?

Alex
Yes. That part was resolved

2015 Mustang V6. The 'Go' came from the factory. Working on the 'Show' part.
Concert Photographer for NashvilleBeats.net
Apprentice

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Slo - Thanks for the love and support it's greatly appreciated!

Let me know how everything worked out and if there's anything else I can help out with.

Alex
hey alex. any coupon for wheel and tire coco from american muscle. ready to pull the trigger for some new shoes

2016 Mustang GT Magnetic Metallic Performance Package
Roush Axleback, Ford Racing X Pipe, VOGTLAND SPORT 1.3"drop. Ford Performance Short Shifter, Steeda Cold Air Intake, Steeda Tune. 305/30/20 265/35/20 Nitto NT555 G2
2014 Mustang GT
K&N CAI, BAMA TUNE, Barton Short shifter & Bracket, Roush Axleback, Roush Front chin, Side splitters, Rear splitters. Ford Racing Springs. PP 19x10 rear 305/30/19 PP 19x8.5 255/35/19 ----SOLD----
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamboRL View Post
hey alex. any coupon for wheel and tire coco from american muscle. ready to pull the trigger for some new shoes

PM's received and replied sir!

I'll have a quote worked up and sent over to your email shortly.

Alex

Free Same-Day Shipping!
GT Member

Both companies have great customer service based on my experiences.

2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros, Kooks Axlebacks, Airaid CAI, BMR Rear Adj. LCAs, BMR Relocation Brackets, JLT Oil Separator(s), Barton 2 Post Shifter Bracket, Steeda Motor Mounts, Barton Shifter, JHR Clutch line, BMR adj. UCA and Mount, Kooks 1 3/4 headers/catted H, DSS Al Shaft, BMR Loop, Vogtland Sport Springs front/BMR rear, Strange Adj. Struts/Shocks, Extended ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Whiteline Tranny Mount Bushing, Borla Overaxles, BMR Watts, Vorshlag 3" Ducts
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDmustang13 View Post
Both companies have great customer service based on my experiences.

PM - Thanks for the kind words sir! I'll bend over backwards to ensure that our customers are beyond satisfied with order, experience, and service.

If there's ever anything I can lend a hand with don't hesitate to let me know.

Alex

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Apprentice

Garage
i have never had an issue with american muscle; free shipping and no tax along with a promo code they provided to us; ill be a customer for life

Past Cars: 1990 Thunderbird, 2000 Mustang, 2004 Mustang GT Conv't, 2012 Fusion Sport
Current Car: 2014 Mustang GT Premium Conv't Gotta Have It Green (401A, Shaker Pro, Remote Start) - Ordered 9/24/13; VIN 10/1/13; Built Date 10/14/13; Released to be Shipped 10/17/13; Shipped 10/24/13; Received 10/26/13
On Order: 2016 Mustang GT Premium Conv't Competition Orange w/Black Racing Stripes (401A) - Ordered 3/8/16; VIN 3/18/16; Window Sticker 4/21/16; Build Date 4/27/16; Sent Offsite 5/2/16???
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Garage
I have not used CJ but American Muscle has always been great. Fast shipping and great customer service. It would be nice to get a little discount for repeat customer. I got some exhaust money that's burning a hole in my pocket. grin:

Preacherman
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
i have never had an issue with american muscle; free shipping and no tax along with a promo code they provided to us; ill be a customer for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacherman View Post
I have not used CJ but American Muscle has always been great. Fast shipping and great customer service. It would be nice to get a little discount for repeat customer. I got some exhaust money that's burning a hole in my pocket. grin:

Thanks for the kind words guys it's greatly appreciated!

Preach - Check your inbox I just left you the code - You're well over 50 posts!

Alex

Free Same-Day Shipping!
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TigerSN95guy
I too, haven't ordered from CJ Pony Parts, but that's just solely because i know how amazing AM is! In the past, they have just about bent over backwards trying to help me with a silly issue. I dunno about everyone else, but my parts usually show up in 2 days, sometimes 3 from AM.

As far as one good bargaining-ship from CJ Pony Parts though, i like their installation videos better. I can see more of what's going on, and i'm a DIY guy, so I like to know what i'm buying and what i'm going to have to go through to get them on.

TLDR; passage here;
if you're curious to hear my story here it is:
I order some Magnapacks for a 98GT, the muffler hangers were welded 180į out upside down and backwards, which with a straight through muffler, doesn't technically matter. But every time i put the car on the lift, i see that the name is upside down and drove me nuts! the point is, i called AM and not only did they pay for all shipping, shipping old parts back, and new parts to me, they ALSO had magnaflow send the kit directly from their factory! and if that's not all, AM also provided me with an even further discount to my parts after the forum discount, i was able to apply another 6% off on my next purchase!! i <3 American Muscle

2015 Mustang GT Premium with Track Pack (i think calling it the performance package was just dumb)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page