Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - $750 brochure rebate for 2010/2011 Mustangs
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2010 Thread Starter
mupepe
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldc View Post
Thanks for this additional information--very helpful! Does the coupon have clear instructions to the dealer on how this offer works? In the course of shopping I have encountered several dealers who don't seem to have (or reveal) much knowledge of how to process these less well known promotional incentives. And does this work like a customer cash incentive, such that it can be applied to reduce the size of the buyer's check to the dealer at time of purchase or is it strictly a post-sale rebate that goes to the buyer by mail some number of weeks/months subsequent to the purchase transaction? I submitted my brochure request yesterday--thanks very much to this thread!
I believe they just enter in the customer code from the coupon along with your VIN number in the Smart Vincent system (or something like that) and it will tell you if it works. And I believe it is there to reduce the buyer's check at the time of purchase.

And I submitted my request two days ago and yesterday I got an email from Ford saying it was in the mail. So it shouldn't be too long.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome