Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Bama tune or Brenspeed tune?
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2010
GTRonn
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenspeed View Post
I placed our vote but it may be a little biased.:

Our tunes have been developed on the dyno, at the track, and on the streets for maximum satisfaction. Your throttle response will be instant, drivability is increased when compared to stock, and the low end torque and top end hp is increased. Most customers report that MPG increased as long as the could stay out of the throttle. You will also receive free tune updates for life on tune required purchases made through Brenspeed. Plus you get the customer service many members on here love.
My car was already tuned when I first bought it. But after Brenspeed tuned it, the driveability was like night and day. Throttle is so much more progressive than my previous all power or no power tune. Highway mileage went from 24 mpg to 26 mpg according to onboard computer. And just because the throttle is more progressive, it doesn't mean some torque got lost on the bottom end. They're there and even more. The horses were just more refined, which means I have better command on how much wheel spin I want whenever and wherever I want them.

When I first got my car before Brenspeed tune, my left calf muscle was always a bit sore after stop and go driving in the city from constantly feathering the clutch. I got 500 horses, and them were rowdy horses.

2007 GT Convertible •5 spd •450 rwhp 445 rwtq
Saleen Supercharged •C&L Racer CAI •Brenspeed Custom Dyno Tuned •3.73 FRPP •MGW Shifter •CHE K brace & torque limiters •Kooks 1 3/4" LT Headers 3" collectors 3" off road x-pipe •3" Magnaflow Magnapacks •18" FR500 Wheels •275 Rear Tires •GT500 Fuel Pump •Steeda Sports Springs •GT500 shocks struts front sway bar •Steeda LCA & pan hard bar •Slotted/Drilled Rotors •more...
Stock exterior for effect! ░▒▓█

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome