Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011 Mustang Order Status!?!?
View Single Post
post #51 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2010
JerseyBill
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5venoms View Post
Well this makes me feel a little better. I am curious what they are re-working. My car left production on 4/12 and hasn't hit a ramp yet. The delivery date was 5/3. I called customer service and they created a ticket. I am supposed to get a call within 48 hours with an update. If I learn anything I will absolutely share. This is killing me. Some dealers near me have received some 3.7's and some gt500's. None have gotten in any GT's. Not one GT has yet to be delivered in Southern New Hampshire.
That's an interesting point. I've visited many dealers in NY, NJ, PA and DE over the last month or so and have only seen the 3.7L. I mentioned to Ford C/S about the delay because of a 'rework' and they were mysteriously quiet. Can anyone out there on "the know" confirm there was something on our cars that's been reworked and what it was? Again, all of the stock '11s I've seen are 3.7L coupes, usually with very few options and lower VINs (latest build date I've seen is 4/7). I've seen no new stock 5.0s, GT500s and or convertibles.

2010 Ford Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Grabber Blue
Rapid Spec 400A
4.6L Auto w/ 3.31 rear

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome