Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - "The Always Off Topic Gang"
View Single Post
Ragnar
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxed'05 GT View Post
On another note... My stang is listed for sale. Yes, I actually said it... For sale!

It is sad AND sweet all at the same time. I should be able to put about 8 - $10G in my pocket when it is all said and done. In a few years when the kids are in school full time and I am not paying $18K/yr in child care I will get another one and it will be out of the box with over 400 hp, this is what makes it not so bad... Until then I will enjoy the bike, but would still like to keep in touch with my friends on here. The next stang will most likely be upgraded quickly and driven more.

talk to you guys soon!
-John
I guess you gotta do what ya gotta do. But that 18K is going to get spent one way or another. Are you planning to use public or private schools? I had my kids in private schools and at one point was paying 23K in tuition a year. Now it's college. It seems to never end.

Yeah we'll keep in touch. Maybe even let you ride shot gun :hihi:.

06 GT Premium, Windveil Blue, Auto, IUP
Mods: Midwest Auto Gear Engine Plenum Cover, Sequential Taillights, Demolet Tunable CAI & SCT Tune, CDC Quarter Window Louvers, Billett Aluminum Interior Items, 8" Shorty Antenna, Powder Coated Valve Covers, Braided Hoses, Flowmaster AT, California Dreamin' Hood, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Honeycomb Rear Decklid Blackout Panel, 35% Window Tints, SHR Lower Grill Inserts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome