Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 13 weeks later, my car has arrived !!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2010 Thread Starter
stangs-R-me
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redflame View Post
Congrates, looks really nice, enjoy!

I have a question about the 2011, and it would great if you could reply:

When you have the parking or headlights on, what color are the radio and the center console, fans switches, heat A/C controls, those controls and radio illuminated with?, Green, Blue, Red ???

Basically the things that the My Color feature does not change..

Thanks and again, great looking car !

Blue is the illumination color. It will probably be a while before I mess around with playing ANY of the std. settings.

Already one hell of a learing curve as far as all the technology in this thing, I'll be happy just to get my phone sync'd and get used to how to operate all the basic controls that are totally different from the '94-04's I've been driving for the past 16 years.

I'd like to de-program the stupid chime when the key is in the ignition and door is open ... ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS ??
I've always just unplugged (or cut) the wire that grounds out on the key to make the door chime, but we've now stepped into the 21st century and it's probably a little more complicated !!

Doug

My Stangs ...
1969 Calypso Coral 351W 4V 4-Spd 3.50 T-Lok Deluxe GT Hardtop (owned since '81)
2016 Guard 2.3L Ecoboost 6-Spd MT Base Fastback, 641, 66W, 13D, 47AX O-T-T Stripes (ord 2/11 ~ del 5/23 ~ mine 5/26)
past rides:
2011 Kona Blue 3.7L V6 6-Spd MT Prem Coupe, 203A MCA & HID's (0-129k mi)
2004 Comp Orange, 1998 Chrome Yellow & 1994 Bright Blue V6 5-Spd Coupes (0-126k, 131k & 89k mi)
1979 Fairmont Futura w/ '85 HO 5.0L, built AOD, 3.27 T-Lok + more (a Stang w/real back seat & trunk)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome