Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is your 2011 Mustang??

42K views 386 replies 135 participants last post by  ModsStang 
#1 ·
Well right now I know that is what everyone really wants to know.. Where is my Mustang!! I have access to Ford Vehicle Tracking. Those of you who want to know where you car is all I need is a VIN and I can PM you with your history and the more important current status and ETA. The ETA isn't always right mine is still saying ETA of 4-11. PMs win VINs would probably be best

This is an example of my 2011

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - Et094 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI May-16-2010, 11:46 ET Apr-11-2010

Awaiting Shipment Released Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-16-2010 Apr-11-2010

In Transit Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI Mar-27-2010, 22:45 ET Apr-11-2010

In Production Produced Autoalliance International Inc, MI Mar-22-2010 Apr-11-2010

In Production Body Shop Autoalliance International Inc, MI Mar-04-2010 Apr-11-2010

In Production Sent to Plant Autoalliance International Inc, MI Mar-01-2010 Apr-11-2010

In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Mar-22-2010) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Feb-26-2010 Apr-11-2010

In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-22-2010) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Feb-26-2010 Apr-11-2010

In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Mar-23-2010) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Feb-19-2010 Apr-11-2010

In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-22-2010) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Feb-11-2010 Apr-11-2010

In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean
Feb-05-2010

See less See more
#226 ·
Just spoke with Ford Customer Service and my Dealer's Rep. In short, Ford Customer service said the ETA was moved back 1 week, but the service rep said the cars are hold for quality assurance. I'd have to think many dealers are giving Ford heat for holding on delivery for the private orders, Ford should be getting the units sent soon. Most dealerships seem to be very frustrated and want to sell the cars also.

Hang in there, were all in this together. :)

#229 ·
I called Ford CS earlier today for a status update on my GT and was told there's no update since 5/24/10. The car was ordered on 2/20/10, build on 5/10/10, ETA was 5/29/10. I call them once a week and thay are all very nice but no real answers have been provided since the car was built.

I have some ideas for changing Ford's 5 question customer service survey at the end of the call. But, I'll get in trouble with listing my replacement questions for Ford's survey on this site.

Jonny B been my best source for any updates, not the Dealer or Ford CS

#230 ·
In the words of Charlie Brown " good greif" this is getting old fast :(

when I asked my dealer about the status of my car,he said he never heard of ramp 51 and joked about it being area 51.This from the sales manager thats been there 15 years.

#232 ·
JonnyB, Time for my fix. please checkout VIN 1ZVBP8CFXB5124847 for me. Thanks for your dedication.

#235 ·
I think now that word has gotten out, he's got entirely too many to do on a nightly basis. I for one have been holding myself back to one update every 4 days.

Makes you wonder, with so many people hooked into this guy now, I'm sure a Ford rep has heard about it. I wonder what they think...

#236 ·
Folks, please quit asking Jonny for updates EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. The plant only works 4 days a week -- Monday through Thursday. Some may ship the next 3 days but maybe, just maybe, you can wait until Tuesday or Wednesday for your update.

I'd rather have an update once or twice a week than to overwhelm the guy with "has my status changed since the last time I asked you an hour ago" message.

#237 ·
Yea, understood. Still would like to get my first update from JB. Dealer has no info for me but eta of the 9th. Im wondering if it's going to happen at all!

#238 ·
Here is my vin:
1ZVBP8FFXB5117067

I was told it was built on 5/3/2010 should be shipped 5/12 and is now on ramp 51. Could you check and tell me where it is?

#239 ·
Yeah, don't kill yourself, JB, you're a nice guy, the world needs as many of those as it can get! ;) I for one am grateful for the updates given. It's more info than what I've gotten from anyone else. ;) I might suggest just to split them up and do half one night and half the next, or drop the updates to just once or twice a week perhaps.

#243 ·
After Jonny did my first search, I didn't pm him again. He just sends me a note IF there is a status change. Awaiting shipment now so his next one will be the LAST one; "Shipped"!

#247 ·
JonnyB, thank you so much for your help,

I was trying not to bother you, but I can't wait anymore and I want more info.

VIN: 1ZVBP8AM3B5128711

Ordered my V6 on 4/28.
My dealer said the car was built on 5/31, which is odd considering it was Memorial Day. The window sticker says it will be built tomorrow (6/3). The ETA, according to the dealer, is 6/14

Thank you very much

#250 ·
Hey Johnny B Good,

Thanks for the update. If you could give us another update please. I know that the dealership here was supposed to get an update today but my salesman and the general manager weren't in.

Thank you so much. Now if we can only get an idea about why the delays have happened.

Vins are:

1ZVBP8CF1B5125577
1ZVBP8CF3B5125578

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.