Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - need help, worried about poor accident repairs
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2010 Thread Starter
doug67
PONY Member
Classic Member

need help, worried about poor accident repairs

About a month ago I had a run in with a guardrail with my 05 mustang GT. Most of the damage was cosmetic and I didnít think the repairs would be a big deal. But when I got the car back I started to notice missing bolts, weather-stripping, un-painted spot welds, and overall poor work. What Iím now concerned about is the passenger side inner fender components are too far in. Iíve attached a picture of how they installed the washer fluid reservoir. I believe there should be a fender clip in the square hole that extends to the circle hole. My thought is they didnít bend the inner fender out far enough and said screw it and drilled a new hole. While this really doesnít matter the problem is the fender stick out further then the door, and the gap between the fender and hood is very narrow and the fender is adjusted out as far as possible. I was wondering if anyone could take the time and upload a photo of their washer reservoir for me so I have some back up if they try to give me the run-around. Iím going back on Tuesday with a long list of things they missed.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	washer.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	100176  

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome