View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2010 Thread Starter
Supes2011GT
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Got tint done, my first mod

So Coyote X got her tin today i went with the modest 50% does what i wanted it to do. A lil sad though as i couldnt save my UAW stick in the rear quarter window. The guy tried 2 different ways the tint over and it bubbled and with a cutout and it had a white ring around it kinda hookie

But looks sweet now to decide on which hinged rear louvers to use. I was worried with the ba dstorms coming and i was in an out in less than 2 hrs and this included the tint guy being late to work so mine was done in less than an hr.

FYI tell the tint guys if they are gonna get water all over the interior putting the wet tint in the least they could do is have a microfiber towel to dry it up.

I should have new pics up monday evening after 9pm eastern going to a car show after work that day since it will be the only nice day we have had in a week with no bad heavy rains.

I might post a vid on youtube. Seems too many d-bags on their sayin vid is bad lmao i even said the pic was bad i was just doin the sounds. Like i care about the youtube fanatics, i only post the vids for my AFM Family

2011 Black GT Premium
Auto, 401A, Shaker 1000, Comfort Package,
18 inch rims, 50/50 Window Tint, Mrt
Rear hinged window louvers, 5.0 Flowmaster
American Thunders.
Boss Quad Exhaust
Ordered 2/9/10
Arrived 4/29/10

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome