Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My Window Sticker...
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2010
Red_Rider
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Rowdy View Post
Mine just showed up online with a build date of 6/8 an the dealer says it's suppose to be delivered on 6/13. That's wishful thinking, but from what I understand, it is possible. I live in Ohio and as I understand it, cars being built now DO NOT go to the end of line for delivery, thay are checked and shipped assuming no issues. Well, we'll just wait and see what happens. All I want is a 5.0 Mustang, so what choice do I have but to be patient. I turn 50 (that's 5 0) at the end of June, maybe I'll get a nice B-day present. I ordered the beast on 1/30, so I am patient enough I guess.
Hmmm, I wonder when I should check with my dealer. I thought it was too soon for me to bother him. Mine is to be built on 06/09. I thought I would wait until after that for an ETA. I do need to know if I can *truthfully* expect it this month or next. I need to plan a trip and I need to know if I will have my Mustang or not. If yours has an ETA of 6/13 (and really makes it by then) then mine would hopefully be this month too.

2011 V6 Premium Convertible, Race Red, Black Top, Charcoal Leather, Auto, Pony Package, Security System
Ordered 04/12, Window Sticker 06/04, Built 06/09, On a Train 06/11,
ETA 06/26, Delivered 06/26, Picked up 06/29

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome