Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - AT LAST ! ! It's finally here...........
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2010
BADBOYTOY
PONY Member

Thumbs up Congrats!!!

Postalworker, Congratulations!!! You have a beautiful 'Stang! Really looks sharp with the nickel luster wheels! Sterling Gray is a really beautiful color! Sounds like you are truly enoying your new baby...please let us all know how you like your new 'Stang. Do you think the car is geared about right with the 3.73's coupled with the lower geared MT-82? I find myself shifting really quick/soon into second gear due to the very low total rear end gear ratio. Sometimes I don't know if I am in second or fourth gear since it is so low geared. What do you think? Really good for quick starts though that's for sure. I totally agree from 3,500 rpm's and up the car really pulls hard and quick and handles like it's on rails. I really like the driving experience so...however we have had a lot of rain/storms which has precluded me from driving the car since I drove it my car home from the dealership more than a week ago. Please continue to update us on your driving experiences and impressions and good luck to you! Congratulations on your 'awesome' new 'Stang! Take care, Jack

Black 2011 Mustang GT 5.0, Vortech 20th Anniversary Edition black finish V-3 Si-Trim S/C with air-to-air charge cooler, 6-Spd Manual, 3.73's, Brembo's, HID's, Custom Dyno Tune by Monty Johnson of JMS Chip & Performance, Kooks 1 Custom Long Tube Headers with Kooks High-Flow Race Cats & Kooks Unique X-Pipe, Magnaflow 3" Street Series Cat-Back with 5 X 8 X 14in. Dual Mufflers, Dual 4" Polished Tips, Barton shifter, Dynotech aluminum one-piece 3.5 driveshaft, Steeda Billet Rear LCA's.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome