Mine was built 4/20 and my dealer called Friday (4 Jun) and said it was supposed to be here next Friday (11 Jun). ETA was 12 Jun moved to 30 May so we're back to the original eta now. Got my fingers crossed!
I gave my dealer until Friday to come up with:
1) A real ETA
2) A concrete reason for the hold
3) My $500 deposit
I'm not "waiting" indefinitely for no reason any more for something I have no idea when I'll see. As summer gets closer and the incentives seem to go away I'm more inclined to wait until incentives get really good. If the car comes in and I haven't bought/ordered somewhere else, they can call me and I'll buy it with the same expectations of incentives I had when I ordered the first one. ETA was 5/14. Car was built 5/4. Been sitting ever since.