Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ford's response about production hold
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2010
JerseyBill's Avatar
Joined: May 2010
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 16
Originally Posted by zilla8 View Post
Well hears my situation,ordered 2011 GT base on 4/17 and past a couple ETA dates with the latest being 6/1.I'm giving it another two weeks and then I may get a 2010 that my dealer has.

I have'nt had a new Mustang in 20 years so a 2010 would be just fine If I do get the 10 I'm going to supercharge it and call it a day.It's a Silver GT premium 5spd with trackpack and comfort pkg

I was offered 6K off sticker back in April when I ordered the 2011 but I'm sure they will do atleast 7-8K at this point.We'll see how things shake out but I'm reddy to enjoy a V8 Mustang again
Don't it! You won't be disappointed in the 2010 GT. I bought one on Saturday after I canceled my 2011 order and she's an absolute screamer. And as I've been saying on another thread, the incentives right now are really compelling on the '10; total of $3k cask back or 0.0% for 72 months! I talked salesman down another grand to get mine for $400 under invoice -- a steal for such a fine piece of machinery. What incentives are you getting with the 2011: nearly zippypoo.

2010 Ford Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Grabber Blue
Rapid Spec 400A
4.6L Auto w/ 3.31 rear

JerseyBill is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome