Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Where is your 2011 Mustang??
View Single Post
fritzOSU03
Apprentice

Hey fox, here are your Ramp 51 issues which come from a reputable source.

Quote:
Here is what I was told today. There are multiple small concerns with the car. From what I was told the most common concern, effecting about 3600 units, is a misprinted coolant label that recommends the wrong color coolant. About 200 units have been striped when they shouldn't have been, about 800 units are having a timing chain noise issue and a very small handful have a small noise at idle. I am told that they expect all units that are currently produced to be checked, and fixed if applicable, and to be shipped by 06/27. I wasn't able to clarify as to whether that was when they would leave or when they would arrive at the dealerships. I also wasn't able to get info into which of my 17 outstanding orders were effected by which concerns but was told they are checking every unit before releasing them.

Take this for what it is worth but this is the explanation that I received.

2011 MCA V6 Coupe, Ebony/Charcoal, 6 SP M/T, 3.31 Rear End, Security Package, HID Headlights.
Tint, GT500 Rear Diffuser, 401a Knob and Boot, Roush Axle-Back Exhaust, Roush Extreme Lowering Springs
Ordered: 3/20/10 | Pulled: 4/8/10 | Built: 4/19/10 | ETA #1: 5/6/10 | ETA #2: 7/15/10 | Delivered: 7/24/10

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome