Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Custom order 2011 v6 ordered as "stock"?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2010
knk11stang
PONY Member

First welcome & CONGRATS on your order!There was alot of discussion here about whether it was better or faster (STOCK or RETAIL).I don't know if anyone really figured out what is or was faster.

There is alot of info here so nose around go through a couple pages or try a SEARCH.I was told by my dealer that mine would be ordered REATAIL but it came through as a STOCK unit.How do i know this you may ask.Good question others have reported that if it was ordered RETAIL the window sticker would have your name on it not the DEALERS.

My car must have been held back for QC checks because it was at RAMP 51 for a while.The reason i mention this is i will now tell you my order build delivery dates.Remember they didn't actually start building until MARCH.

ORDERED-2-12
BUILT-4-5
DELIVERED-6-7

YOU'LL LOVE YOUR CAR NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome