Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Test drove a 2011 Mustang 5.0....
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 06-14-2010
Allentown
MACH I Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

We are arguing over syntax. I do consider 1 second to be a large difference, just not enough to account for the hype...which would lead one to believe they were producing chariots that you can ride to heaven in...have a cup of tea with Jesus Christ and then get dumped into a bed full of Pamela Anderson clones.

I stand corrected on the definition of the word 'huge"...but not on my opinion about the hype.

Also the problem comes in with our views of time and performance..you are looking at it from a strictly racing view which you should.

I made the MISTAKE of looking at it in the practical view where i have never seen someone walk into the office a second ahead of me and then FLIP out about how much later to work i was than him. lol

However, that was my mistake clearly.

YouTube - 2010 Mustang in the 12's

READ: STREET TIRES.

You stand corrected (on that point)

"
6 months ago
Yea lower control arm, the fog light removed because that is where the intake box is. The car still had the factory air filter, street tires, and the stock 3.73's. Awesome driver. Car just went 11.96 last month on full slicks and more mods but still stock longblock. "

12.96 ON STREET TIRES....11.96 ON SLICKS

There, i admitted where i was wrong..now i will wait for you to admit you were.

2011 Shelby GT 500: C&L CAI, Roush GT 500 Performance axlebacks, Steeda 2.65 Supercharger pulley with idler/belt tensioner, Ford SVT Custom Racing Tune, SVT package, Glass roof, Tech package
Gone: 2011 GT/CS Black
Gone: 2010 Sterling Gray GT, Track Pack

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome