Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Informative Post about builds, holds, and shipping
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-14-2010
knk11stang
PONY Member

This post is very informative!However someone in FORD upper management should have a little talk with some or most of their dealers!

Most of this CRAP could have been completely avoided if the dealer themselves stayed informed.The fact is that most apparently aren't & therefore neither were their customers.Either that or they are just LAZY!I think it might be the latter!

Everyone here knows that the dealers have the same info that JonnyB was providing.CS also has that info but in most cases refused to give it to the customer.For some reason though some dealers kept their customers very informed & some didn't.

It may be wrong that the Mustang fans are so demanding but it's something that the dealer should know & learn to deal with!

As far as FORD goes i know they are making sure their cars are of a high quality & i applaud them for that!

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome