View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2010 Thread Starter
jmorin.0291
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceFord View Post
Oddly enough, I just got off the phone with Vaughn - he is currently leading the Formula D season points after his season opening win at Longbeach and then a second place finish in Atlanta and another second place finish in Wall, NJ!

RTR stands for "Ready To Rock" - one of JR's many catch phrases.

Vaughn Gittin Jr. (JR for short) is an energy machine! I was speaking to him about the release date of the RTR... and to make sure that he was ready to ship me the package so I could have it ready by the Monroe, WA Evergreen Speedway event in July!

They should be shipping shortly and I will have them available as soon as they are released - I believe he is simply waiting on the marketing packages. If you are interested in an RTR - give me a call or drop me an email and I will keep you informed as to the availability.
Along with Doppler, I too am interested in if I can purchase the wheels separately. I already have a decent suspension from the Bullitt package but am wondering if the RTR wheels will fit my '08...

"Time Starts Now."
2008 Mustang Bullitt No. 2483

AVIC X910BT • Alpine Type-R 12 • Alpine SPR-57C • HiFONICS BXi-2010D • HiFONICS ZXi-6410 • Viper 5901
Performance Mods Are Up Next!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome