Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011 mustang shipping hold
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2010
jokerstars
Apprentice

Kozz is full of crap. There is no all-inclusive GT hold.

My GT was shipped this Monday and will be here very soon. Here is a quote from an ACTUAL FORD DEALER:

Quote:
2011 Mustang Launch
Over the last several weeks, the 2011 Mustang has gained solid momentum as awareness grows for our latest product enhancements and as many launch elements unfold for the summer months. In fact, as many of you know, Mustang outsold Camaro for the month of May, the first time this year we've achieved leadership in the Sports Car segment.

As with all new product launches, we are making every effort to ensure the highest quality of early build units. With summer sales ramping up, there have been questions regarding the status of 2011MY Mustang orders, particularly retail units. As of today:

We are currently building and shipping all Mustangs - V6, GT and GT500
All currently built retail customer orders have been prioritized (oldest to newest) and will be shipped by the end of June.

In addition to capturing one month of Mustang Leadership, we are seeing other very good trends with 2011MY Mustang:
Segment market share has been on an upward trend since February
Between April and May, Mustang share was up 5ppts

We appreciate your continued support of our 2011 Mustang launch efforts, and you have our continued commitment to deliver the highest quality, the best value and hottest performance for Mustang, both on and off the track. Thank you.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome