Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011 mustang shipping hold
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2010
KOZZ
Apprentice
S197 Member

Hey JOKER,THINK what you want, your quote is correct and it FOLLOWS right after what I posted.All ford dealerships received same the thing today from ford corporate.Go to ANY dealer and they should have your info. and my info.on the same page.HARDCARD.B-4 you tell me I'm full of crap,call my dealer and see what he says.You can apologize tommorrow as there not open right now.Not trying to stir any body up,just passing on the latest info. from my dealer as of today who by the way I have a great relationship with...and I TRUST! Here's hoping everybody get's there cars tommorrow!ALSO READ MY POST AND COMPREHEND(that means understand)DIDN'T I SAY RETAIL ORDERS OLDEST TO NEWEST HAVE PRIORITY WITH SHIP AT END OF JUNE?!LOL! IF YOU HAVE A.D.D JUST FIND #3 AND READ FROM THERE.GEEESH

KOZZ 2011 GT 5.0 Premium Convertible,6 spd.Manual Trans.,Kona Blue,Stone Leather,Black Cloth Top,Electronics/Nav.Pkg.,Comfort Pkg.,Security Pkg.,18"Polished Aluminum Wheels,Rear Video Camera,Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust ,Ford Racing Procal tune w/K&N drop- in,CDC Aggressive chin spoiler,A.M. hood struts to get rid of the fugly prop rod!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome