Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Who is a "first time" Mustang owner, age, and why?
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2010
brycerichert
GT Member

This is my first American car PERIOD!

American cars and Mustangs,, etc. have all looked like literal crap for so many years.

Last month one of these things came up behind me in my bimmer on I90, and I was like, "what the hell?". I guess the days of little puny girl-like wheels and tires are over for mustangs... and the silly fronts, and just the overall cheap appearance inside and out.

I started reading up on it and was very surprised. So I ordered one.. I didn't even test drive a 2011... I tried a 2010 and it felt ok. I hope it doesn't break down or anything. I'm giving the locals a chance here guys... I hope I made the right decision.

41 and my first Mustang! Apprehensive? Yes... Exited for a V8 that I can beat the hell out of at the track like my bimmer??? I hope so!

Bryce
---------
Track Rat #1 - VF supercharged e46 bimmer
Track Rat #2 - Kona 5.0 Premium | 3.73 MT82 | 400A | glass roof | saddle int. | Brembo Pkg | Com. & Sec. Pkg | camera | HID | Nav | no stripes | MM camberplates | Bilstein springs & Eibach dampers | Stock 368 RWHP @ 6700 / 354 TQ @ 4375 - Build Date 6-17-10
Sunny Day: Kawasaki 1600 with hypercharger and tune.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome