Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - if your considering canceling your order.. DONT!
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2010
PTM333
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude304 View Post
I just want to express to all those who are waiting for your 2011 mustang GT. I waited over 3 months and did consider canceling my order. Well i got my GT thursday and wow! All i can say is ford did an amazing job on this car and I will always buy a ford (well i will always anyways since my father works for ford)
But the power that car produces over the previous models is very impressive. Even the interior is changed around. The dash is small, which i love because previous mustang, the dashes were just way to big and plain. This new dash is almost like the dash in the new taurus.

I have gotten so many compliments about this car. even from 2010 mustang GT owners saying "damn i should of waited a year for this one"

Also. Ford has changed around there quality program. Before if it was a minor defect, they would usually just send the part to the dealer and have the dealer fix it before you took ownership of it. Well now ford does not do that. My dads exact words to me after his plant changed the quality program "Ford does not release junk like those foreign companies" And knowing this, i am proud to be buying American products.

So if your considering canceling Don't. Because this car is soooo worth the wait.
I second what you are saying. I also waited over 3 months, and considered cancelling. I got my car a few days ago, and have managed to get 300 miles on it so far. I've gone over the car with a fine tooth comb, looking for any kind of problem or defect. So far it is checking out 100%. The car is absolutely amazing, the performance and build quality is right up there with comparable models from Europe and Japan.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome