Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ford Customer Service
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2010
Blubyu
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcrafty View Post
No, the salesperson is not there to call you every five minutes to tell you that your car has not arrived yet and he doesn't know why. His job is to sell cars, make money for the dealership, and get paid so he can put food on the table for his family. While your Mustang may be the most important inanimate object in the world to you, there's a whole lot filled with more metal to move. Your car will arrive when Ford decides that it's complete and ready to ship. I think in America we think that we're entitled to put a bug up someone's ass every time we throw down someone else's money on a big boy toy.

I swear the 2011 section is getting whiny like Camaro5 was a year ago. "I want my car and I'm going to light a small fire on Bill Ford's lawn every night until I get it!"
Hey Guys, I think we might of made a a Ford Salesman mad!! I really feel bad now, ...... NOT!!! Hopefully if he is a dealer maybe he will tell one of his managers about the mustang guys crying for their mustangs as he says, and maybe that might light some fire underneath their @$# to go ahead and tell Ford hey these guys are getting upset about their cars, we need to get our shipment ASAP! But Highly doubt it! Their all Crooks, basically! Ive only run into one dealer I have ever cared for and he was a Mercedes Salesman, I don't think those types of people work at Ford, Dodge, GM we usually get some fat chain smoker as stated above or some whinny kid that just graduated High School, Oh yea and then theres the guy who is over 70 and is just pissed off at the world because he cannot retire, so he makes everyone else's life miserable, in trying to rip off us guys who are plunking down the coin, so he does not have to work for the next week. Sorry guys, if that was harsh but you can get the point that my car buying experiences have been in the gutter, I hate car shopping I really do, I wish they would cut the bullishh and just give us a fair deal! I wish car shopping was like going to the store and buying a loaf of bread, and everyone pays that discounted price, where the dealer makes some money and the customer walks away happy and not feeling like he did not get ripped to shreds on the deal! ......... Oh YEA I found my Prozac just now here it is! Sorry guys for the ranting lol!

Last edited by Blubyu; 06-21-2010 at 09:11 PM. Reason: forgot to add information

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome