Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - First 2011 5.0 at Sebring
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2010
brycerichert
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewracer007 View Post
Had an incredible day running the 5.0 against a Z-06, GT 500's, 911's, Honda 2000's, BMW's and an assortment of others. Let me tell you some were reconsidering their purchases after the day was done. The 5.0 ate them all up. I have a few stills, but the real treat, I'm working on converting the HD in car video to publish on the web. Have to go out of town on business, so may be a week or so. But you guys are going to be very proud of how the 5.0 did. No Reins rocked Sebring and the car got an incredible amount of attention.
Is it true at all, that while braking late, you'll feel shutter based on uneven braking left-right? Or did it feel smooth through?

Did you heat your tires up enough to chunk them out? Are you going to use R compounds on that thing eventually? How much of the stock pads did you burn through during 4 sessions?

did you go without traction control in the 3-4 sessions? If so, how easy was it to keep the backend in?

Bryce
---------
Track Rat #1 - VF supercharged e46 bimmer
Track Rat #2 - Kona 5.0 Premium | 3.73 MT82 | 400A | glass roof | saddle int. | Brembo Pkg | Com. & Sec. Pkg | camera | HID | Nav | no stripes | MM camberplates | Bilstein springs & Eibach dampers | Stock 368 RWHP @ 6700 / 354 TQ @ 4375 - Build Date 6-17-10
Sunny Day: Kawasaki 1600 with hypercharger and tune.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome