Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Thinking of trading my 06 roush- sorry long
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2010 Thread Starter
thegabrielles
PONY Member

Thanks for the replies, my roush has the standard GT brakes, and although I think they are ok, they are not enough for the car. I wnat the new motor, -speed and gadgets of the 11's. O wont take much of a hit on the roush but will probably sell it rather than trade, but when I get to that we will see how it goes.

I dont complain about my pay as I do get paid pretty good for something I love to do, but 40k is a lot of money for a car, I still remmeber the old 5.0 for 12k... does not seem that long ago. I wanna make sure and do this right as I will have this car for a LONG time. I drive about 20k miles a year or more so I may be looking at at extended mileage warranty added to the price. I will take any advice... thanks again

2011 Roush Stage 2 Convertible Race Red with painted gloss black stripes, Charcoal Interior-Roush # 11-0306
Bama Tuned, Roush Front and Rear Brake Kit, Roush Exhaust with Square tips, 20" wheels, Roush seating with Red stitching
Roush Billet Grille matching lower 3 piece, Matte Black side and top stripes, White Face Gauge cluster, Convertible Light Bar Purchased 27Dec2010
Dyno'd 401 HP/ 390 Ft lbs at the wheels

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome