Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Thinking of trading my 06 roush- sorry long
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2010
06silverbullet
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegabrielles View Post
Thanks for the replies, my roush has the standard GT brakes, and although I think they are ok, they are not enough for the car. I wnat the new motor, -speed and gadgets of the 11's. O wont take much of a hit on the roush but will probably sell it rather than trade, but when I get to that we will see how it goes.

I dont complain about my pay as I do get paid pretty good for something I love to do, but 40k is a lot of money for a car, I still remmeber the old 5.0 for 12k... does not seem that long ago. I wanna make sure and do this right as I will have this car for a LONG time. I drive about 20k miles a year or more so I may be looking at at extended mileage warranty added to the price. I will take any advice... thanks again
gt500 brake upgrade for our cars is only 1400 bucks for the whole kit of frpp. only thing you need to worry about is rim clearance, but some nice gt500 will cure that issue

rides:
2006 mustang gt: headers, catback, short throw shifter, custom made grill - 8.723 @ 80..33mph
2003 e250 ambulance

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome