Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync with the Nav systems

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  RedOhSix 
#1 ·
For those who have the Nav system I know you can not use Sync traffic, directions.. What Sync functions, besides making calls can you use?

#2 ·
I just got my car yesterday but started playing with this. It's all integrated. When you press the voice command button on the steering wheel, just say "Navigation" and you get the nav menu. Traffic is automatically updated in real time, there are many settings that allow you to avoid traffic, or choose HOV lanes or whatever you want to do. It's pretty amazing.

#9 ·
Unfortunately those videos from fords syncmyride site are completely useless if you have the technology package/nav as the whole system operates COMPLETELY differently using a touch screen inteface with different functions and different steps to doin everything.

#10 ·
don't they have both? I know when I created my account, they asked me what version I had and you had the choice of with or without Nav. I guess the didn't bother making two sets of videos. I know that up here Ford has a deal with Best Buy and Futureshop to get customers trained on sync, it my be the best place to go for better info. My sales guy was really good with sync when he showed me. What kinda sucks with Sync in canada is that all the cool options are NOT supported, no directions, traffic or vehicle status. Well maybe someday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.