Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My Promise: Not to call the dealership or Ford
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2010
dude304
PONY Member

Fox Granit
You have to remember that this is a brand new motor and a brand new design. You know there is going to be issues that need to be addressed. Fords the only company that's going strong right now in this economy. Also, ford doesn't have to update you on status. Your Dealer/stealer is responsible for doing that. They are the middleman between ford and the customer. And when your dealer says they don't know anything, call the BS card and keep asking. I asked my dealer a few times and they said to me "no update" and so i had my father look it up and he said "oh its out of the factory and it should be shipped soon. Why isn't your dealer telling you this stuff? they have access to all of this too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox_granit View Post
Now this is my situation. I'm tired of the lack of information. I work in IT and one my customers biggest issues, and that I try and resolve, is lack of information on what's going on. I don't mind waiting on things, esp. when I want it done right, however customer service is a HUGE part of any sale, and informing your customer on delivery is a part of that.

Anytime you buy something that has to be built then shipped, you get updates on when it's going to be there. If there is a delay, the company tells you. Ford has forgotten this practice, and doesn't realize that they will be loosing customers due to this lack of info. I'll now step down off of my soap box. I'm also done with ever ordering from Ford ever again. I'll take dealer stock next time, if there is a next time.

2011 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red w/ Black Stripe - Brembo Package - Shaker 1000
2003 F150 FX4 5.4L - 3in lift
Semper Paratus
"They say money doesn't buy happiness. That phrase should end with 'just kidding" -Daniel Tosh

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome