Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Maybe I should have gotten Sync
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2010
Magnamover
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s197gt View Post
"Maybe I should have gotten Sync"

Let's see $3200 more to get the Sync, then an additional $2340 to get the Navigation= $5540 total for both.

l. This is a driver's car, not a home theatre or gaming room.

2. Gee, what Modifications can I do to my car, or to my home or office for that $5540 I saved, not buying unnecessary options when I ordered my new car.

You already made the right decision, don't ever second guess it.

Why not buy some of the toys others mention above. Don't like em, throw them away the next day and buy more. It will take a while to use up that $5540 on small electronic toys...ones you can carry around with you, things you can use while that car stays parked 90 % of its life.
+1 and don't forget the interest on that amount. Get a Droid(or similar smart phone with Verizon) or portable xm radio is $77/year. I have both.

Received 7/2/10: 11' GT base with 3.73,
Installed: Steeda CAI, SCT, Steeda tune, GT500 axlebacks, SVT leather wheel, Infinity Kappas, Boston amp, Bazooka powered sub, yellow fog light bulbs, dark front corner lights, GT500 splash guards, tint, SVE Drift matte 18"x9" wheels with 265/40s and SVE 1" drop springs, Koni Yellow, HP+ pads, brake duct coolers with CS front lower and splitter
Bought and soon to be installed: Edelbrock E-force stage 2
Stable: 14 SHO, 10 Road Glide

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome