Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My Promise: Not to call the dealership or Ford
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2010 Thread Starter
brycerichert
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_High View Post
I agree, his post is a lot of BS. can't get an ETA without dealer or Ford CS looking it up for you.
BS?? Sure, why not. Brian emailed it to me from the dealership and someone told me to type it into this website. So I did. If the car comes next week, next month, or 4 months from now... it will not change a thing about my relationship with the car. it will still be fun to drive. I've got too much **** to do these days.... to worry about when it's going to show up, what train it's on, what milepost it's at would just hinder other things I'm trying to accomplish. When it gets here it gets here.

For those of you who put sizeable deposits on the car... well, it's not like they are going to be stealing the money from you and not delivering the car. When I ordered they told me it will take from 2 to 4 months. I said, sure, why not.

God bless all of you who's lives this QI process is obviously affecting. I hope you will be happy soon. Just remember, the car will be better because of the wait.

Bryce
---------
Track Rat #1 - VF supercharged e46 bimmer
Track Rat #2 - Kona 5.0 Premium | 3.73 MT82 | 400A | glass roof | saddle int. | Brembo Pkg | Com. & Sec. Pkg | camera | HID | Nav | no stripes | MM camberplates | Bilstein springs & Eibach dampers | Stock 368 RWHP @ 6700 / 354 TQ @ 4375 - Build Date 6-17-10
Sunny Day: Kawasaki 1600 with hypercharger and tune.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome