Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My Promise: Not to call the dealership or Ford
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2010 Thread Starter
brycerichert
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PileofAces View Post
Here's the problem Bryce, you ordered your car less than a month ago. A lot of the people on here who were worrying and doing research about their cars are people who ordered in January, February, and March... You got your Vin 2 weeks after you ordered... they got theirs two months after they ordered. It's cool that you are fine with just chillin until it gets to you, but let them do all the tracking down on their cars as they want. I've read a couple people who ordered their cars from a dealership and found out later that it never actually got ordered. Good thing they looked into it, dont you think? That is why all those threads are out there. Because people are not just concerned about their car, they are concerned about their investment and want to make sure everything is still good with it.
I like the "recovering ricer" part. ha ha

Bryce
---------
Track Rat #1 - VF supercharged e46 bimmer
Track Rat #2 - Kona 5.0 Premium | 3.73 MT82 | 400A | glass roof | saddle int. | Brembo Pkg | Com. & Sec. Pkg | camera | HID | Nav | no stripes | MM camberplates | Bilstein springs & Eibach dampers | Stock 368 RWHP @ 6700 / 354 TQ @ 4375 - Build Date 6-17-10
Sunny Day: Kawasaki 1600 with hypercharger and tune.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome