Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Looking at getting a 2011 Mustang...help sell it on me!
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2010 Thread Starter
SF18C
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Okay so I tried to reply a few times and every time I hit post if goes off to be approved by a moderator, so I hope this one goes thru!

Thanks for the comments now I am flip-flopping between black and grabber blue! I think a G-Blue 5.0 next to the Hemi Orange Challenger would be an awesome looking drive way!

So I have been doing some more research and I think I will go with the CS package…giving up the Brembos and dropping the heated seats. Keeping the 3.73 gears and electronics package and HIDS/security options.

I spoke with my car salesman this afternoon and I have quote (this includes shipping to Italy) for $38K…same build at Ford is $39,400, so that is looking like a pretty good deal. But for some reason no hood scope option was available to him on his ordering system.

Me: 2011 Black GT 5.0/400A/MT/Brembos/Acc Pkg #4/Comfort Pkg/3.31 Born:3MAY2010
MODS: Steeda CAI, Bama Tuned SCT, Magnaflow X-Pipe, UPR C-Can, 8000K Hids, GrabberPony Shifter Ball, & goin' Blacker!!!

The Wife: 2008 Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8
MODS: MBRP Cat-Back, HHP Tuned Diablo, 85MM T-Body, MOPAR CAI & StrutBar, & BilletTech C-Can
De Oppresso Liber

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome