MACH I Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr12 View Post
I put "Kill Bill" in the DVD player. The picture is great and the sound is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put 215 songs on a USB drive and plugged it in. I didn't see any indexing message, everything was indexed right away? I love the way you can say "Play artist xyz" or "Play genre abc" this is slick!

I drove around listening to music and there are setting to distribute the sound whether you want it all over the car, driver only or "convertible mode". I don't think the convertible mode is that great compared to the other settings, but I think I'm going to start living in my car !!

Question I have.. uploading songs to the 10GB drive on the car is only via DVD? Not USB?
Ya dude you need a cd to upload to the hard drive. Dont worry, you can get some CDRWs, burn them and then they can be uploaded (retarded i know but it works)

Its slow...i drove 207 miles and got 7 CDs worth of songs uploaded.....keep them with you when you drive and be patient..it takes a while.

Also..indexing takes a lot longer using an iphone or ipod with thousands of songs...by "a lot" i mean....30seconds to a minute.

2011 Shelby GT 500: C&L CAI, Roush GT 500 Performance axlebacks, Steeda 2.65 Supercharger pulley with idler/belt tensioner, Ford SVT Custom Racing Tune, SVT package, Glass roof, Tech package
Gone: 2011 GT/CS Black
Gone: 2010 Sterling Gray GT, Track Pack

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome