Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ford Customer Service
View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2010
Tara
Apprentice
V6 Member

Send a message via AIM to Tara
I broke down and called CS today for the first time. I like a weekly update, even if I only ordered the car on 6/8.

When I ordered the car, I never got a copy of the build sheet because their system was down. Returned to my dealer the following week to confirm it was ordered, got a copy of the build sheet, got my VIN, estimated build date and ETA, from the salesman covering for the one who placed the order.

My sales guy emailed me once so far, last Friday, giving me the ETA, but no other information. the first time I emailed him, after receiving all the info from the guy covering for him, he told me he didn't have any info (VIN, ETA, etc) for me yet. I'm the one who told him what I had learned the previous day! I resisted the urge to drive down there (it's about 2 miles away from my husband's job) and ask for another update today. Decided to try Ford's CS. All they told me was that it was in production and the ETA changed to 7/18.

I bet if CS calls the dealer, the sales guy is probably PO'd. Who knows, maybe he plans on updating me every Friday, but I wanted to check before AAI was closed for the weekend.

2011 Mustang 3.7L
Performance White
Charcoal Interior
6-spd MT 82
3.31 gears
Order date: 6/8 | VIN received: 6/15 | Build date: 6/21| Arrived: 7/15

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome