Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - ALMOST mine...
Thread: ALMOST mine...
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2010
3rd 5.0
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Carnage View Post
Hey thanks man. Sounds like you are picking up a 5.0, lucky. We should get together and compare when you and I have had some seat time in our cars. Glad to see someone else from the Calgary area.

I actually work at Calgary Honda on Lake Fraiser just north of Advantage. My fellow employee's give me blank stares when I tell them I am buying a Ford. Honda's line up right now really dosent interest me even though i would get a way better deal.

Also, what did you order? As i work just north of Advantage, i will keep an eye out for you.
I ordered a sterling gray GT. I actually ordered it from Coastal Ford in Burnaby (I know the GM there) and had it drop shipped at Advantage. I live in Sundance, so it'a quite close. I think Coastal and Advantage are the two largest Mustang dealers in Canada.
I'll PM you in a couple of weeks and we can both show off! I really love the style of the Mustangs, Hondas do nothing for me. You made the right choice.

2011 Mustang 5.0 sterling gray, manual, Brembo, 3.73, HID, security pkg, Canadian model. Borla S-Type axle-backs, Airaid CAI and Bama tune. Barton shifter and bracket waiting to install.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome