Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Picking up a 2011 5.0 this weekend
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
Mustang_Fan
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK 5.0 View Post
Well My name is Kristian and I am picking up a 2011 Mustang GT Premium 6spd std Kona Blue with the comfort package.
This will be my first sports car. I have always been a dodge fan but this new mustang catches my eye. I have only owned pickup trucks my entire life so I am very excited!
I have to travel to LA tomorrow to sign the papers and take her back up to Anchorage Alaska.

It has the 3:31 gears is the only bad thing. I wonder how bad this will affect the performance of the car. Any one care to comment?

My brother drives a SRT8 challenger with a MBRP exhaust and he says his will smoke mine?? could this be true he is the one that test drove it because he lives in LA so i kinda take his word but some how i doubt it!
Here are some photos of the car. I hate the rims but I will swap those out...right after i swap out the exhaust!
Thanks for looking I hope to become apart of the community and be an asset to it. It looks like I have a lot LOT LOT! of reading to do and searching to do before I start to bombard you all with questions
Wow. 3500 miles! Los Angeles, CA to Anchorage, AK - Google Maps.

that is going to be an epic drive! make sure to take scenic photos.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome