Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Picking up a 2011 5.0 this weekend
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2010 Thread Starter
AK 5.0
Rookie

I am just doing the trip form LA to Tacoma WA then I am putting it on a boat to ship to Anchorage. The Alcan road is to rough!
I AM VERY VERY EXCITED! I am just worried at the same time because I have not seen this model mustang in person let alone sit in one! But my brother tells me it is very nice and I trust him. I was wanting to go black but I am thinking it might be boring kinda and the blue looks really really good to me yet some of the time it looks like a chicks blue kind purple. I just hope it is darker in person. But from what I have been reading it is a gorgeous color.
I will take lots of pics along the way and post them up when I get back up to Alaska in about a week if all goes well. The next painful part is waiting for the ship to arrive in Anchorage to pick it up again.

I just can not wait to drive it from what I have read on these forums it is amazing just hoping the 3:331 gears do not let me down. (but I will be changing them out soon anyway tho)

2011 Mustang GT|Kona Blue|6M
Mods: Bassani Cat-Back With X Crossover, Steeda ProFlow Cold Air Kit, Steeda Tuned, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, BBR LCA, Koni Sports, Steed Sport Springs, Custom Rear Seat Delete, CDC Chin Spoiler, 3DCarbon GT500 Spoiler, Saleen Front Grille, Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace, JLT Catchcan

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome