Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Best way to keep your cat off your car? Please Help!
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2010
PonyMike
Rookie
S197 Member

As an animal lover I vote for a non-violent solution.

Something like this might work for you: MDM One Car Instant Garage House Style 12'W x 20'L x 8'H - HutShop.com

I too am not a fan of car covers. I am using one on my '84 Capri mainly to minimize interior fading and to help with the leaky t-top, but the cover has rubbed through the paint on some trim pieces due to whipping in the wind. It's not an issue for me because the car already needed a repaint, but I would never use a cover on a new car.

My poor '07 GT has gotten hail dents, it's been egged twice leaving two of those "bite marks" in the paint from the egg shells, and a soccer mom took out my left front fender. Any car that is left outside is at risk.

Good luck with it.
Mike

2007 Mustang GT, 5-sp man, Airaid/Bama, Steeda UDPs, JBA Shorties, Bassani X (splice-in), DynoMax Ultra-Flo Mufflers, Shaftmasters 3.5", Vogtland Leveling Springs, J&M Camber Plates, Prothane MMs, Sequentials, CDC Classic, GT500 Spoiler, SHR Panel, MyColor Swap

1984 Capri RS 5.0 T-top, 5-sp man, Edelbrock Performer RPM, Holley Street Avenger 570cfm

1963 Vespa VNB 125cc

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome