Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011 Canadian Orders? Or delivered eh?
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2010
tmodem
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbegin View Post
To those who ordered a Canadian GT 2011 :

According to the official Ford Canada Mustang 2011 brochure, we should have a universal garage opener and a Shaker 500 with 6 CD player and 8 speakers in the car.

Having my new GT for 7 days now, I just found out that I do not have the garage opener and even though I do have a shaker radio (I do not know how to verify if it is a base or a 500 model), I only have a one CD slot and to my count, I only have 4 speakers (2 front doors, 2 behind the back seat).

What is your situation?
Hi pbegin! None of us have the Universal Garage Door opener. I started a thread on this a few days ago. We've all got the cheap sun visors. Don't know about the 6 CD's. Mine just has one as well, but it is the Shaker 500 system. Make sure all your speakers are on (Hit the Sound button) My car was set for "Drivers Seat" at the factory.

2011 V6 Kona Blue, Automatic, Black Leather, Tint, 1/4 Window Louvers, Electronic Corrosion Control Module, Husky Liner Floor Mats, 1969 "BOSS 305" Striping. Terrace Ford Lincoln - Burlington - Finance Manager

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome