Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Looking at getting a 2011 Mustang...help sell it on me!
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2010 Thread Starter
SF18C
PONY Member
5.0L Member

My Challenger has this built in 0-60 timer, 1/8 & ¼ Mile timers, top speed indicator, and a G-force meter (it is fun pegging .99s all the way around!) It also has tire pressure monitoring and other mundane features; MPG, compass, trip odometer. Does the ’11 Mustang have anything like this? I haven’t been able to see where Ford highlights this feature so I am assuming that it probably doesn’t. I know the GT premium can change the interior light colors…Dodge doesn’t do that!
Also I haven’t read much about any Electronic Stability package or other “Big Brother Computer system” …I know the Stang must have one but can it be turned off or any comments on that?
Also how many and where are the AC power outlets? On the ’10 I have seen one high up on the dash and one in the center console.

There is one similarity I am noticing between the Challenger and Mustang; No spare tire…an air pump and a can of “fix-o-flat.” I will admit the air pump is useful for those track days!

Me: 2011 Black GT 5.0/400A/MT/Brembos/Acc Pkg #4/Comfort Pkg/3.31 Born:3MAY2010
MODS: Steeda CAI, Bama Tuned SCT, Magnaflow X-Pipe, UPR C-Can, 8000K Hids, GrabberPony Shifter Ball, & goin' Blacker!!!

The Wife: 2008 Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8
MODS: MBRP Cat-Back, HHP Tuned Diablo, 85MM T-Body, MOPAR CAI & StrutBar, & BilletTech C-Can
De Oppresso Liber

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome