Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Fellow military folks, anyone order from ENCS?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2010
SF18C
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Right now my guy says there is $2000 ($1500 for DOD Civies – like me) rebate on 2011 Mustangs, plus there are other things that can get tossed in. But I do believe my guy when he says those rebates will go up by $500 or $1K in the next 5 months. And if the rebate goes up any time before you take delivery your salesman can factor that in.

http://www.encs.com/uploadedFiles/ENCS/Financing/Ford-Incentives-06.02.10.pdf

Of course the options, as well as, the base price are lower than MSRP... the $850 Freight Charge, $1022 Overseas Transo cost, $525 "Processing Service" and another $719 to truck it down to Italy...that kinda under cuts all the below MSRP pricing. (Over $3K for those keeping track). Funny thing is the quote I got on the car I wanted had a $3,039 Savings below MSRP! So to me at least they are trying to offset their costs to get the car over here.

Were you able to drop that Ziebart protection plan? My guy is not sure if he can delete that and at $469 I don't want it or think it will do any good. They were able to do it for my SRT8 but that was over a year ago.

But bottom line I have bought a couple of cars thru ENCS and they are pretty good to work with.

Me: 2011 Black GT 5.0/400A/MT/Brembos/Acc Pkg #4/Comfort Pkg/3.31 Born:3MAY2010
MODS: Steeda CAI, Bama Tuned SCT, Magnaflow X-Pipe, UPR C-Can, 8000K Hids, GrabberPony Shifter Ball, & goin' Blacker!!!

The Wife: 2008 Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8
MODS: MBRP Cat-Back, HHP Tuned Diablo, 85MM T-Body, MOPAR CAI & StrutBar, & BilletTech C-Can
De Oppresso Liber

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome